This Bloody Mary Recipe with Zing Zang is definitely worth to try if you consider yourself as someone who likes to enjoy cocktails. It is because this is one of the easiest recipes of bloody mary to exist.
Hence, think of this Bloody Mary Recipe with Zing Zang as a milestone if you are determined in learning all of Bloody Mary recipes. As additional information, according to Tournecooking.com zing zang bloody mary nutrition is full of vitamin C. It is partly because the key ingredients are lemons and tomatoes which clearly contain a lot of vitamin C. Just follow this recipe to make one for yourself!
- 4 ounces of juiced tomato
- 2 ounces of premium vodka
- 2 tsp. of horseradish
- 2 dashes of Worcestershire sauce, measured in drops
- 2 dashes of Tabasco sauce, measured in drops
- 2 lemons (or limes), sliced into two
- A pinch of celery salt
- A pinch of smoked paprika
- A pinch of ground black pepper
- Ice cubes
- Set a small plate and cut lemon then rub the juice against it.
- Sprinkle the celery salt on top of juice.
- Rub mixture to the upper edge of glass. Put ice cubes into it and set it aside.
- Squeeze the juice of your remaining lemon into a shaker and eventually add together the rest of ingredients into shaker as well.
- Shake it well and pour it into the prepared glass.
- Wait for it until the liquid strained.
- Well, the beverage is ready for you to enjoy!
Please keep in mind that there is absolutely no need for you to have a professional shaker for this easy Bloody Mary recipe. Or at least until you’d be determined enough to learn other recipes with different level of difficultness. So, what do you think? Indeed, out of others, this Bloody Mary Recipe with Zing Zang is considered to be fairly simple.